Cheap Flights from Austin to Frankfurt
Cheap flights from Austin to Frankfurt
The average price of a flight from Austin to Frankfurt is $1,381. Also you may expect to receive approximately 9 thousand award miles for such a flight. A flight from Austin to Frankfurt will be around $1,455 during off season whereas it goes up to $1,329 in high travel season. Good to know that the lowest rate ever found for this route is $812, it was a United Airlines flight discovered by our users on SmartFares. However the cheapest airfare found in the last twelve months is also good, just $883 round-trip for a Lufthansa flight found for September 2012 on Exploretrip.
The best time to take a flight from Austin to Frankfurt
Popular travel season is normally April to May, September to October and December in Frankfurt so airline tickets can get rather expensive in that period. Provided that you are looking for better fares, we recommend you fly during November and January to March, over low season, as than rates can be more affordable. We say that normally the nicest period to fly to the city from Austin is between the two, in June to August.
Useful info about cheap flights from Austin to Frankfurt
- The minimum distance between Austin and Frankfurt is 5,297 miles long, it is an only 10 hours and 50 minutes trip.
- The longest potential flight distance between Austin and Frankfurt is exactly 6,047 miles.
- Austin is in connection with 37 various airports altogether.
- The city of Frankfurt is served by 2 airports, these are Frankfurt, Frankfurt-Hahn.
- The longest flight starting from Frankfurt is going to Buenos Aires and it is 7,133 miles (11,480 km) long.