Cheap Flights from Fort Lauderdale to Frankfurt
Cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale to Frankfurt
The average rate of a flight from Fort Lauderdale to Frankfurt is $1,468. Plus you may get about 9 thousand award miles for a flight like this. A flight from Fort Lauderdale to Frankfurt will be some $1,467 at the time of low season while it rises to $1,471 through high season. Good to know that the lowest price found for this route was $812, it was a Condor Flugdienst flight discovered by our users on Cheapoair.com. But the cheapest airfare discovered in the last 12 months is also good, as little as $890 round-trip, again, a Condor Flugdienst flight found for June 2013 on Cheapoair.com.
The best time to travel from Fort Lauderdale to Frankfurt
High travel season is normally April to May, September to October and December in Frankfurt thus airline tickets might become very pricey around that time. If you are looking for budget rates, we suggest you start out in November and January to March, for low travel season, because at that time airlines tickets become more affordable. We consider that in general the right time to visit the city from Fort Lauderdale is between the two, during June to August.
Useful advice about cheap flights from Fort Lauderdale to Frankfurt
- The city of Frankfurt is served by 1 airport simply called Frankfurt Airport.
- The longest flight leaving Frankfurt arrives to Buenos Aires and it’s 7,133 miles (11,480 km) long.
- Fort Lauderdale is linked to 94 different airports in total.
- The airport of the city is located about 7.5 miles southwest of the center of the city.
- The minimum distance between Fort Lauderdale and Frankfurt is 4,915 miles long, it is a 1 hour and 50 minutes trip.