Cheap Flights from Las Vegas to Berlin
Cheap flights from Las Vegas to Berlin
The average price of a flight from Las Vegas to Berlin is $1,266. Buying a LAS-BER flight you may gain about 35.5 thousand frequent flyer miles. A flight from Las Vegas to Berlin will be some $1,308 at the time of low travel season whereas it rises to $1,249 during high season. Good to know that the cheapest price found for the same route is $680, it was a JetBlue Airways flight discovered by travelers on Faregeek. However the cheapest airfare found in the last 12 months is great too, only $898 r/t for a United Airlines flight found for November 2012 on Exploretrip.
The best time to fly from Las Vegas to Berlin
High season is normally May to September in Berlin therefore tickets are likely to get rather expensive in that period. Provided that you are browsing for lower fares, it is smart if you leave in January to April, over low travel season, because than airlines tickets become more advantageous. We consider that normally the best time to travel to the city from Las Vegas is between the two, in October to December.
Useful information about cheap flights from Las Vegas to Berlin
- The normal distance for a flight between Las Vegas and Berlin is 4,954 miles (7,973 kilometers) considering this, you may expect a usual 12 hours and 4 minutes long trip.
- The shortest flight leaving from Berlin is 175 miles long and arrives to Prague.
- The longest viable flight distance between Las Vegas and Berlin is exactly 6,440 miles.
- The longest flight landing in Berlin Tegel is 5,795 miles long and it takes off in Los Angeles International, Los Angeles.
- The city of Berlin has got 2 airports, Berlin Tegel Airport and Berlin Schonefeld Airport.