Cheap Flights from Las Vegas to Munich
Cheap flights from Las Vegas to Munich
The average rate of a flight from Las Vegas to Munich is $1,277. Also one can expect to receive around 11 thousand award miles for a flight on this route. A flight from Las Vegas to Munich will be some $1,046 at the time of low season whereas it gets as high as $1,616 at the time of peak season. Interesting fact that the lowest price ever found for this route was $659, it was a Air Canada flight found by our visitors on Faregeek.
When to take a flight from Las Vegas to Munich
Popular travel season is normally June to October and December to January in Munich consequently flights can get rather expensive in that period. If you are hunting for more affordable fares, we recommend you depart in November and February, through low season, as than rates can be more advantageous. We say that overall the perfect time to fly to the city from Las Vegas is between low and high season, in March to May.
Useful information about cheap flights from Las Vegas to Munich
- The area of Munich has only 1 airport, called Munich Airport.
- The longest flight going to Munich is 6,260 miles long and starts from Singapore Changi, Changi.
- The shortest flight distance between the two cities is 5,752 miles long, it is a 1 hour trip.
- The one airport serving the city is circa 18 miles northeast of downtown Munich.
- Las Vegas is in connection with 136 different airports altogether.