Cheap Flights from New York City to Dusseldorf
Cheap flights from New York City to Dusseldorf
The average rate of a flight from New York City to Dusseldorf is $1,013. Buying a NYC-DUS flight one can get an average 8 thousand frequent flyer miles. A flight from New York City to Dusseldorf costs circa $874 during off season whilst it rises to $1,107 in high travel season. You might want to know that the cheapest airfare discovered in the last twelve months was only $595 r/t for a Air Berlin flight found for April 2013 on Faregeek.
The best time to fly from New York City to Dusseldorf
High season is May to September and December to January in Dusseldorf consequently tickets will most likely become much more expensive during this time. Assuming that you are browsing for budget rates, we advise you leave during November and February to March, over off season, because at that time prices become more advantageous. We consider that altogether the ideal period to visit the city from New York City is between low and high season, during April and October.
Helpful information about cheap flights from New York City to Dusseldorf
- The city of Dusseldorf has only 1 airport, namely Dusseldorf Airport.
- The busiest airport around New York City is named John F. Kennedy International (JFK) and it is served by 75 airlines.
- The minimum flight distance between the two cities is 3,738 miles long, it is a 1 hour and 25 minutes trip.
- The one single airport serving the city is about 4.5 miles away from the city center.
- The longest potential flight distance between New York City and Dusseldorf is exactly 5,417 miles.