Cheap Flights from Newark to Munich
Cheap flights from Newark to Munich
The average price of a flight from Newark to Munich is $1,322. For a EWR-MUC airfare one can collect about 9 thousand redeemable miles. A flight from Newark to Munich costs circa $1,255 at the time of off season whilst it rises to $1,351 through high season. Good to know that the lowest rate found for this flight is $599, it was a Air Canada flight discovered by our visitors on getawayASAP. But the cheapest airfare discovered in the last 12 months is great too, only $699 round-trip for a Lufthansa flight found for November 2012 on SmartFares.
The best time to take a flight from Newark to Munich
Peak season is during June to October and December to January in Munich consequently flights can get much more pricey around that time. Assuming that you are browsing for better fares, we suggest you depart in November and February, through low travel season, as than airlines tickets may be a lot cheaper. We believe that altogether the perfect time to fly to the city from Newark is between the two, in March to May.
Useful info about cheap flights from Newark to Munich
- Munich is served by 1 airport, called Munich Airport
- The shortest distance between Newark and Munich is 4,034 miles long, it is an only 1 hour and 55 minutes flight.
- The longest flight arriving to Munich is 6,260 miles long and it departs from Singapore Changi, Changi.
- The longest flight departing from Munich is arriving to Changi and it is 6,260 miles (10,074 km) long.
- The one airport serving the city is circa 18 miles northeast of the city center.