Cheap Flights from Philadelphia to Frankfurt
Cheap flights from Philadelphia to Frankfurt
The medium rate of a flight from Philadelphia to Frankfurt is $1,324. Plus one can get some 10 thousand award miles for a flight like this. A flight from Philadelphia to Frankfurt costs circa $1,311 during off season whereas it gets as high as $1,368 in peak season. You might want to know that the best rate ever found for this route was $646, this was a Air Canada flight discovered by our users on getawayASAP. But the cheapest airfare discovered in the last twelve months is also good, as little as $891 r/t for a US Airways flight found for February 2013 on Exploretrip.
When to take a flight from Philadelphia to Frankfurt
High season is normally April to May, September to October and December in Frankfurt and because of this airline tickets will probably be much more pricey around that time. Provided that you are looking for more affordable fares, we suggest you fly in November and January to March, over low season, as than prices may be much better. We consider that normally the best period to fly to the city from Philadelphia is between the two, in June to August.
Useful advice about cheap flights from Philadelphia to Frankfurt
- The shortest flight taking off in Frankfurt is 91 miles long and goes to Stuttgart.
- The airport in the city, Frankfurt Airport, is located approximately 7.5 miles southwest of downtown Frankfurt.
- The longest potential flight distance between Philadelphia and Frankfurt is 5,196 miles.
- Philadelphia is linked to 116 distinct airports altogether.
- The average flight distance between Philadelphia and Frankfurt is 3,997 miles (6,433 kilometers) so you should count on a normal 11 hours and 51 minutes long trip.