Cheap Flights from Philadelphia to Munich
Cheap flights from Philadelphia to Munich
The medium price of a flight from Philadelphia to Munich is $1,380. Also one can get approximately 8 thousand award miles for such a flight. A flight from Philadelphia to Munich is about $1,277 during off season whilst it rises to $1,422 through high season. You might want to know that the best rate ever found for the same route was $846, this was a US Airways flight discovered by our visitors on SmartFares. However the cheapest airfare discovered in the last 12 months is great too, as little as $858 round-trip for a US Airways flight found for November 2012 on Exploretrip.
The best time to fly from Philadelphia to Munich
High travel season is June to October and December to January in Munich so flights can get rather pricey than. Provided that you are browsing for more affordable fares, we recommend you depart during November and February, for off season, when airlines tickets are generally more advantageous. We think that generally the ideal time to fly to the city from Philadelphia is between the two, in March to May.
Useful info about cheap flights from Philadelphia to Munich
- The longest flight departing from Munich arrives to Changi and it is 6,260 miles (10,074 km) long.
- The one single airport of the city, Munich Airport, is about 18 miles away from the city center.
- The longest flight coming into Munich is 6,260 miles long and it comes from Singapore Changi, Changi.
- Philadelphia is connected to 116 different airports altogether.
- The normal distance for a flight between Philadelphia and Munich is 4,376 miles (7,042 kilometers) which means you should look forward to an average 14 hours and 5 minutes journey.