Cheap Flights from Phoenix to Munich
Cheap flights from Phoenix to Munich
The medium price of a flight from Phoenix to Munich is $1,337. Buying a PHX-MUC airfare you might gain an average 11 thousand redeemable miles. A flight from Phoenix to Munich is some $1,292 trough low travel season while it gets as high as $1,458 during peak season. You might want to know that the best rate ever found for the same route was $712, this was a Major Carrier flight discovered by our visitors on vayama. But the cheapest airfare discovered in the past year is also good, as little as $904 r/t for a Lufthansa flight found for January 2013 on Faregeek.
The ideal time to take a flight from Phoenix to Munich
Peak season is during June to October and December to January in Munich so airfares will probably be really costly than. Provided that you are searching for budget ticket rates, we suggest you fly during November and February, through off season, when prices may be much better. We think that in general the ideal period to fly to the city from Phoenix is between seasons, in March to May.
Useful advice about cheap flights from Phoenix to Munich
- Phoenix is in connection with 101 distinct airports in total.
- The shortest flight taking off in Munich is just 95 miles long and it lands in Nuremberg.
- The longest potential flight distance between Phoenix and Munich is exactly 7,588 miles.
- Munich has only 1 airport, which is Munich Airport.
- The shortest distance between Phoenix and Munich is 5,812 miles long, it is a 1 hour and 20 minutes flight.