Cheap Flights from Washington DC to Munich
Cheap flights from Washington DC to Munich
The average price of a flight from Washington DC to Munich is $1,374. Plus you can probably get around 8 thousand award miles for a flight on this route. A flight from Washington DC to Munich will be some $1,188 at the time of low season while it rises to $1,453 through high travel season. Good to know that the cheapest price found for this route is $791, it was a British Airways flight discovered by travelers on Faregeek. But the cheapest airfare discovered in the past year is great too, as little as $810 round-trip for a Turkish Airlines flight found for March 2013 on Cheapoair.com.
The best time to take a flight from Washington DC to Munich
Peak season is June to October and December to January in Munich so airline tickets will probably be much more expensive around that time. Provided that you are looking for lower fares, we advise you travel during November and February, through off season, because than rates are generally more advantageous. We consider that normally the nicest period to fly to the city from Washington DC is between low and high season, during March to May.
Useful information about cheap flights from Washington DC to Munich
- The shortest distance between the two cities is 4,239 miles long, it is an only 1 hour and 5 minutes flight.
- The longest flight landing in Munich is 6,260 miles long and it comes from Singapore Changi, Changi.
- The city of Munich is served by 1 airport, namely Munich Airport.
- The one airport of the city is some 18 miles northeast of the central part of the city.
- The longest flight departing from Munich arrives to Changi and it’s 6,260 miles (10,074 km) long.